ISI Inspection Excellent All Areas (2-18 Years)
We Are Excellent!
As a family of independent schools our inspections are carried out by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI), the Ofsted equivalent for independent schools. ISI is a Government approved inspectorate responsible for the inspection of more than 1200 independent schools which collectively educate more than half a million children.
We are delighted that in 2017 independent ISI inspectors awarded us the highest possible rating of Excellent in All Areas from 2 to 18 years:
Here are the key findings of the Education Quality Inspection of our family of schools carried out in March 2017:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is EXCELLENT.
- Academic Standards across the school are high.
- Pupils of all ages are confident and articulate knowledge and understanding well.
- Pupils with SEND achieve in line with their classmates and pupils with EAL make excellent progress to achieve in line with their abilities.
- Pupils achieve excellent standards and successes in group activities and individually in music, public speaking and sports.
- Pupils develop excellent study skills and take responsibility for their own learning.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is EXCELLENT.
- All members of the school community respect different faiths and cultures.
- Pupils develop excellent personal skills and enjoy working collaboratively.
- Pupils learn to mix with all age groups relishing the many opportunities to work together in both house and school activities.
- Pupils contribute very strongly to the school and wider community and are sensitive to the needs of others.
You can read the full reports from our Educational Quality Inspection and our Focused Compliance Inspection, both conducted in March 2017 below: