Christmas Card Design Competition
Christmas is coming, and it’s time to spread a little Christmas cheer with our HLC Christmas Card Competition!
Each year as a school, we send out a small number of Christmas cards to our wider community of friends. This year we would love to invite pupils to come up with a design for the card. It could be a painting, a drawing or a photograph; it could be funny, poignant or totally abstract – it might even be a reflection of the very strange times we currently find ourselves in. All we ask is that it has some connection to Christmas, or to the winter season. Full entry details are outlined below.
The winning design will receive a £25 gift voucher, and we will also provide you with a supply of the printed cards with your own customised message inside, to send to your friends and family.
As we look for new ways to keep busy at the weekend, we hope this is a way to get creative, feel a little festive, and most importantly have fun!
Competition Entry Details:
- Designs should be A4 (portrait or landscape)
- Please do not fold the paper when submitting
- Designs can be handed in at College School Office, College Reception or to Highfield class teachers – please mark the envelope “Christmas Card Design Competition”
- Photographic or computer generated entries can be submitted electronically and should be A4 equivalent dimensions
- Electronic entries can be emailed to email@example.com
- Entry deadline: 9am Friday 13th November