Looking for something specific?
Legal – Harrogate Ladies’ College Website
Please read these terms and conditions before using this website.
The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only. We do not accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
This website is owned by Harrogate Ladies’ College and is protected by copyright and database right. You acknowledge that all trademarks (registered or unregistered) used in providing this service shall remain the property of Harrogate Ladies’ College at all times.
You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal.
For the avoidance of doubt you shall not be entitled to reproduce, permanently store, or retransmit the contents of this website without our prior written consent.
We retain the right to establish any hypertext links between our Website and any third party website at our discretion.
If you choose to use such a link as detailed in the clause above then you will leave our Website. Once you leave our Website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in anyway responsible for the material that you may link to. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, loss of data, costs, injury or financial loss of any kind.
- While we try and ensure that all of the information including fees on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible. All fees will be confirmed in writing.
- Any information provided to you will be used only for the purpose for which it was given. We reserve the right to automatically retrieve certain information, for example, site browsing patterns, for the purpose of analysing site traffic and managing our relationship with our service provider.
- We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact our Marketing team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01423 537045.
This website is operated by Harrogate Ladies’ College which is registered as a Company in England. Registered number 197987. Registered Office: Harrogate Ladies’ College, Clarence Drive, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 2QG. An Educational Charity: Registered No. 529579.
© Harrogate Ladies’ College 2015. All rights reserved.