Highfield Extra-Curricular Clubs
Life at Highfield Prep School isn’t confined to the standard school day or to the standard school curriculum. We aim to ensure that the Highfield experience gives children the opportunity to try new things and develop new skills outside of the standard curriculum.
We have a fabulous array of around 50 extra-curricular clubs and activities running at lunchtimes and after school, many of which change each term. Many of our children stay at school beyond the normal school day in order to make the most of the activities on offer.
Here’s just a few of the clubs that children can choose from when they join Highfield:
- Sports Clubs – including football, rugby, cricket, swimming, running, tennis, athletics, fencing, gymnastics
- Music Clubs – including Junior, Middle, Senior, Gallery and Show choirs; Boys Noyz, Assembly Ensemble, Junior Strings
- Drama Clubs – including TheatreBox (musical drama); and Speech and Drama
- Dance Clubs – including ballet, tap, modern and street dance
- Plus lots of other Clubs – including tricky times tables, eco, art, imagineering, lego, loom bands and many more!
Our parents tell us that it is incredibly helpful when juggling busy family schedules to have all of these activities, plus individual music lessons available in one place, and the children benefit from being able to enjoy them with their friends.