How to apply to Highfield Pre-School & Nursery Harrogate
Highfield Pre-School is a leading independent Nursery in Harrogate. Children are able to join us from the age of 2 and most will stay with us until they join school at the age of 4 when they move on to our Prep School section. We understand that children develop at different rates and so we don’t set any development criteria, such as toilet training, for joining us.
Children can join us at any point in the year subject to availability of places and sessions and we normally recommend applying for a place as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
The application process for our Pre-School nursery is less formal than that of our other schools, but is based around the following stages:
- Parental Visit : We normally recommend a personal visit with the Head of EYFS, as a first step. This will give you the opportunity to view the nursery facilities; meet other members of staff; meet the children and get a feel for life at Highfield Pre-School.
- Registration : Once you’ve visited, we’ll ask you to complete a Registration Form to confirm that you would like to proceed with an application and to indicate the sessions that you would like to attend.
- Offer : Once we’ve confirmed the availability of sessions, we’ll send you an offer of a place at Highfield Pre-School for the sessions that you have requested.
- Acceptance : To confirm that you would like to accept the place, simply return the Acceptance Form to us together with your deposit and then your place will be secured.
- Welcome Session : Prior to joining, we’ll invite you and your child to attend a Welcome Session, or Sessions if you’d prefer, at Pre-School so that you and your child can spend some time settling in; meeting the staff and meeting the other children.
To find out more about joining Highfield Pre-School or to arrange a personal visit, please contact our Admissions Team direct on 01423 537045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to complete the form below.