Meetings and Events at Harrogate Ladies’ College
We have a wide range of facilities suitable for all kinds of bespoke events. Each event is overseen by a dedicated Event Manager who will ensure that your individual needs and requirements are met.
Meetings & Conferences
From small team meetings, to large scale residential conferences, we have great facilities to offer including:
- Assembly Hall – 200 seat lecture theatre with in built microphone / projection system / lighting system
- Sports Hall – 1,500 people theatre style with option for marquee erected inside
- Memorial Room – theatre style / boardroom style / classroom style. (The Memorial Room can also be used in conjunction with the Assembly Hall as a break out / reception area)
- Library – 85 theatre style / 30 boardroom style / 50 reception
- Business School – Classroom / boardroom facilities
Music Events, Concerts & Productions
We have excellent facilities for hosting music events, productions and concerts of all kinds
- Large Theatre with staging, lighting, sound system – seats 200
- Small Theatre with staging, lighting and sound system
- Dedicated Music House with 22 individual practice rooms, recording room and group practice rooms
- Chapel available for organ recitals, classical music concerts and individual / small group music practice
- Sports Hall available for large scale music rehearsals and amateur dramatic shows
Corporate Events, Exhibitions, Private Dinners, Parties
Harrogate Ladies’ College is a beautiful setting for a wide range of events. We have indoor and outdoor facilities, catering and accommodation to help you host a wide range of different functions including:
- Drinks receptions
- Private Dinners
- Corporate events & team building
Our meeting and events facilities are typically available on evening and weekends during term time and 7 days a week during school holidays. Please use the link below to check our term dates.
FIND OUT MORE
To find out more about meeting and conference facilities at Harrogate Ladies’ College please contact our Venue Hire Manager, Craig Bamforth on 01423 537002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please submit the enquiry form below. We look forward to hearing from you.